A stray parcel to be found and a new friend to be made as Sweden's top horse expert Tobbe Larsson moves to Jorvik in this week's update!
- There are some pretty special world-class horse trainers around, and Scandinavia's favourite way to learn tips and tricks is from their very own man who can talk to horses: the fantastic Tobbe Larsson!
Northern Europe's favourite horseman Tobbe Larsson has moved to Jorvik! Tobbe is sitting on a whole heap of incredible knowledge about everything in the horse world, and he's super excited to share his skills with you. He's ready to give you tips and advice every day this week, so ride on over to Steve's Farm and chat to him!
Tobbe's waiting to share his tips and tricks with you about how best to care for your horse!
New clothes and gear:
- A truly fruity summer set has arrived at the shop at Wolf Hall Inn. Gallop over right away and check it out!
- Seriously? Don't you think it's time the delivery driver started looking for another job? Another package has fallen off the back of the delivery truck somewhere along the roads between the Moorland Stables and Wolf Hall Inn. If you find the package and work out who it's for, then you might be in for a little reward...!
- Eddie and Ferdinand's horse market is back outside Jorvik Stables after travelling all the rocky roads! Right now, they're working hard on fixing everything up ahead of next week's unveiling of three new handsome horses when they reopen!
- Jorvik's midsummer festivities are over for another year. Hope you've all had as much fun as we did, and that you've danced the crazy Small Frogs dance enough to last you until next year!
- The price for an overnight stay at the hostels on Jorvik has been dropped from 119 Star Coins to 75 Star Coins!
Have an awesome week,
hugs from everyone at Star Stable!